- For sinusitis and nasal congestion, avoid garlic.
- For kidney disorders, lumbago and sciatica, avoid carrots, turnips, and capsicums (bell peppers). Pomegranate seeds and cardamons seeds are helpful.
- For skin disorders, avoid sour foods - pickles, vinegar etc.
- For rheumatism and arthritis, avoid salads, raw vegetables and pickles.
- Healthy, strong digestive heat is the secret key to good health.
For a full diagnosis and treatment, please book a consultation with Physician of Tibetan Medicine Dr Barry Clark by calling 0420 926 488.
Consulting hours between 9am - 7pm Weekdays.
Barry is currently practising in Melbourne, Australia.